Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

whats bent lol

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
hehe yeah i saw it the other night, did look bloody weird.........

Cheers
MaT

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
If i was you i would get a new Z bar from Holden,that way you know it OK>

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
i would get a new z bar from holden, except for the little fact that they discontinued parts for the vn around 4 years ago as the cars considered "obsolete" hence why they're is soo many of them at the wreckers, im %99 sure the VS which is the last model still considered current by holden is a wider frame and has diffrent sized Z bars, and also for the fact i dont have a spare $400 sitting around... wreckers is cheaper , and it wont be hard to see if its bent on the car just gotta check the frame/zbar out

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Why don't you ring around the aftermarket suspension places or have a look through some of the car Mags, lots of them advertise there (try street machine) most places do new control arms(or radius rods/ Z bars) nolathane and whiteline come to mind, some even do adjustable ones for a better wheel alignment. replace the bushes where the arm goes through the subframe/ k frame too.

post the name of that wheel alignment place too, wouldn't want anybody else to waste their hard earned cash there

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
I paid approx $45 for my Zbar from holden im sure less than 4 years ago.Dont think ive owned my car for that long.