Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What's everyone Playing

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
All of the Destiny
PSN is Frogsta24 if anybody still plays, on PS4.

Robbo VS3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV PHANTOM
I picked up GTA 5 for PS4 and am currently playing through the story again, already have it and finished it on PS3, its just so damn fun, much better on PS4 though with all the extra content and first person mode. As good as the online is and playing with friends is awesome, I still prefer to play the story, the cut scenes and writing are so well done and just hilarious.
Also picked up Far Cry 4 but its just not grabbing me yet, loved Far Cry 3 and finished it 100% and the tropical island was a better setting than the mountains imo.
Im just hanging out for Mortal Kombat X now!

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
I'm still DayZ'ing.

Awesome game if you have like 6 hours available to bury into it per session.

Dayz of our lives, I've been playing it since the mod was released, the standalone is still so far from being anywhere near as good as the mod.

Arma3 is amazing - It's not supposed to be easy, Battlefield stopped being any good after BF2 really. Its just a new evolution of COD - Utter ****.

What makes Arma3 amazing is the custom missions, King of the Hill seems to be the best atm, Battle Royal (the hunger games style mode) seems awesome but no one hosts servers in Australia.

Sure Arma/Dayz is has bugs, Desync and crashes but it inspires unique style of play not seen anywhere else.

P plater

the immortal misguided one
Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 Ford Falcon Futura wagon/ 1994 VR Exec wagon
I'm playing right now flat out ultimate carnage, halo 3, Alan wake, mass effect 2, halo combat evolved, but no beamng because computer broke down. :rofl2: