Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

whats FUSION Like????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haydz

Fasten your seatbelts
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE LS1 T56
hey guys and girls im looking at getting a full system for my vr and i was going to go with fusion throughout what do you guys think of fusion and are they good quality as theyre mid priced i figure they are an ok brand anyone have any info/demos even good models i could get thanks alot

arrow224

Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Liberty
I think the general consensus is that Fusion are ok for a budget system, and are designed more for looks than sound.

However, sound is a personal thing, and if it sounds good to you, then go for it.

VLDavo

Reaction score
Members Ride
lc torana. vn v8. ke30.mazda 1300.
if u go for the higher lever fusion gear its good.. i had a 15 inch fusion powerplant sub the ones with the massive cushioning and 1 channel 1500W mono amp in my old vl and it hammered really well..

Haydz

Fasten your seatbelts
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE LS1 T56
thats what i was looking at actually its a 12 inch fusion sub powerplant with a monobloc 1000w amp installed for around 650 and possibly even the power plant speakers not sure if theyre any good though

JBDrifter

Now in a Calais
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais & VT Exec Wagon
Don't limit your whole system to one brand. Have a listen to different brands and see what you like best. Unless of course you like all the fusion gear and can get a good deal that fits into a limited budget.

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
fusion is fusion........... nothing amazing, just another brand to add to the pile.......
i agree with JB, discounts can be had if you buy all at once.

V-ahhh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN/VT
well i got fusion front splits and rear 3ways and im really happy with the set up. but as said at the end of the day its what sounds good to you.

cxcxcxvcvcvc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
i have 2 12inch power plants running of a 1600 wrms jonah lomah d class amp and the bass is sweet:D! its not that loud out side of the car but its pretty damn good inside the car! imo When i was looking for car audio fusion appealed to me for the best bang for your back in its price range, but each to there own, & my advice is to stay away from fusions cheaper gear as you get what you pay for! also i cannot say enough about there warranty as i had my d class amp repaired for me when it fell out of its warranty by nearly a year! heres a pic of my amp, (looks a bit dirty this was before it went to fusion to be repaired)

Attachments

• 101_1045.jpg
    101_1045.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 238

Haydz

Fasten your seatbelts
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE LS1 T56
ok thanks for that guys i cant buy anything for about another month so when i have money i will get the front speakers then the rears and then the sub, another thing ive got a 50wx4 head unit will i be able to get decent sound out of it with aftermarket speakers while i save to get my sub and amps(i intend to get a 4channel amp for the speakers later on) thanks heaps

wh33lzz

Custom Audio
Reaction score
Website
www.ozaudiophiles.com
Members Ride
VT Executive
Definately mix and match your brands mate, there isnt one single company that produces every component with the same level of success.

Fusion? I wouldnt touch anything of thiers other than the powerplant subs, and even then, only for SPL duties.

Status
Not open for further replies.