Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What's gonna happen in 2012

wickann15

YEEHAAAAAAAH
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS HSV Clubsport
Nothing is gonna happen. It's all bull ****. How would an ancient civilization be able to accurately predict when the world is gonna end? I can't even predict what's going to happen next week let alone in 2 years.

jafo

lurker since 2003
Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 wh statesman
do you really want to know whats going to happen

huh do ya

well here is the answer

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................F...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

................................................................................u

c

k

a

l

l

sleepa

Shiny...
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SS Sportwagon, Audi A4, Combo work hack
I know, Petrol will hit $5 a litre and we will all be driving around in V8s fighting for a few barrels of fuel.

tonza

Beers & Blastbeats
Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VX Exec S2
2012 i'll be drinking beers.

who cares, nothing will happen

piston_broke

Reaction score
Members Ride
ssv ute , Range Rover Vogue
All i know is on about the 12/11/12 i think it is, we're going to experience a total eclipse of the sun, so i guess there'll be some porkchop that'll use the darkness to instil some sort of fear into anyone silly enough to listen to 'em about the world going for a mickey, who know????, all i know is, my Ute will be 4 yrs old and nearly out of warranty, what the..............

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
ill be hiding in my fully self sufficient bunker all by myself with my hydroponic veges garden, surfing jc laughing at you guys coz ill be safe :p and you'll all be dealing with reptiles and aliens taking over the world! mwahahahahaha!

ill probably be googling lolcats..... coz there funny.

Big_Simmo

Deep Blue Cranberry
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Series 2 SSV Redline Ute
sweet #### all will happen.

end of the world in 2012 my fat crippled ass

ryno_vrx

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV enhanced Berlina
is there no one out there that's going to give us their conspiracies or anything?

in the beginning of 2012 people will surf the web through virtual reality, with face book being the most used site and consistently being attack by spam,ad ware etc. they'll develop a new AI anti virus which come December will identify all humans as a virus and lock them in a virus vault thous the matrix begins

( thats the best i could come up with:smoking:)

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
Why are we so pre-occupied with our own demise?

Its unavoidable so who the fark cares?

GenReaper

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.AusHeli.com
Members Ride
VY SS Series II Wagon
Photon Belt Encounter

You will fry like a microwave, bring 2,000,000 sunblock.

only happens about every 24000 years so its your lucky day.
Pitty they dont teach you it in school, wonder why :D

Nar not realy but its also Timewave Zero so you could expect some serious spirituality things and out of body experiences, should be fun.

LoL.

Just so happens that its also precession of the equinoxes, which is rare as, 104,000 years apart.

Last edited: