Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Whats it worth? Turbo VN V6 Manual

kowan

Clayton's Commodore
Reaction score
Website
www.aussiewholesalers.com
Members Ride
91 Clayton's Commodore/Toyota Lexcen
I hate being teased with no pictures. It is the same as driving pass a car on the side of the road with "FOR SALE" and ya get out to look at it and guess what???? "NO PRICE" Then I leave a note under the wiper. $1 phone 1900LIFELINE

jonno_12

jonno
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Turbo manual :)
i havnt put a price caus i wanted to know what ppl thought it was worth, reason 4 no pics yet is my mate is on holidays in sydney and im waiting for him to get back so i can use his digi camera! if i had a camera there would have been pics up as soon as i posted this thread

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
i havnt put a price caus i wanted to know what ppl thought it was worth, reason 4 no pics yet is my mate is on holidays in sydney and im waiting for him to get back so i can use his digi camera! if i had a camera there would have been pics up as soon as i posted this thread

if its not for sale and you are just interested in how much it is worth then i am moving it out of here and into the VN/P section. hope you have more luck there

jonno_12

jonno
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Turbo manual :)
it is for sale! im just lookin for the best price!

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Well if it's very fast or slow but engineered it maybe worth 7 grand if not, 3 grand.

Doesn't sound like its running or running very well since there's no pictures or big injectors or tune or anything going on :)

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
when you settle on a price and get some pictures PM me and ill move it back

i think he wants people to put in bids for it and when he's happy with a price he will sell it.