Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Whats it worth? Turbo VN V6 Manual

JSTPOZN

S.A. The Defect State
Reaction score
Members Ride
Air Bagged VR Calais, VLCT RB20, VLCT EFI V8 Turbo
airesearch T04
its a bit bigger than a turbo off a vl

depends whos vl:p

it aint hard to work it out for ur car work the good and bads

bad
Its in the mid to high KMS.
no r/w
goes like a rocket at 7psi :whistling
paint is ok condition, slightly faded on bonnet, would lokk a million bucks with a respray

Good..
Rego
Turbo....

you dont give much info on it either

jonno_12

jonno
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Turbo manual :)
i have been told by a roadworthy joint here that as long as it complies by the epa rules its ok, so as long as it has all the pollution s**t, so i can get a roadworthy when ever i want, so i can sell it with a roadworthy if people want.
also it doesnt have bigger injectors but it has had a rough tune and its running well!

jonno_12

jonno
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Turbo manual :)
well wat u wanna know? if u want info all u have to do is ask and not be a f**kin loser like kowan

VN_Luke

ƃuoɹʍ ʇsnɾ sı sıɥʇ
Reaction score
Members Ride
Get in the ute
i have been told by a roadworthy joint here that as long as it complies by the epa rules its ok, so as long as it has all the pollution s**t, so i can get a roadworthy when ever i want

:S I'm not so sure dude!

epa would ream you if you went for an inspection and they saw a big dirty turbo on the side of the motor! for it to be comply with EPA rules, it would need to pass ADR 37/00 which is like a $3,000 test!!

best you could do is unbolt the turbo, convert the motor to standard for a roady, then put it all back on...... then drive and hope you don't get caught - if you do, then unbolt it all again and repeat for EPA tests :)