Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

whats spark plugs and leads do you use?

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
Cheers buddy thats awsome and plugs??

Im not sure if the plugs are sutiable for turbo yet as its not on, but my leads are :thumbsup:

NGK 7121 on the box and the code is bcpr6es-11

im going to try the plugs anywayz when the turbos on, i dont think it will make a differenece. ;) but there cheap as chips these plugs so no money lost really...

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
yeah mate u can adjust the screw

if u look at the Leds on the ECU with the engine warm and held at 2000 rpm
they should flash together AFM resistance 375 ohms approx factory setting(probes on pin 1 and 3)............ 3.6V is Factory

1.26V is Lean and 1.32V is Rich while plugged in and rubber boot pulled back to get probes on so keep it between 2.0v - 4.0v

cheers mate ill have a go at it soon, just cleaned up my piping.. black as lol

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
200 grams wtf i just pulled out a bosch plug from number 2 and a nkg -r type from 1 wtf!!!, fks me what the rwc guys did to my car, lucky im fixing it now ... Wow.. I anit getting anyone else but myselfto service my car again... I only did it once during rwc and look what happens.. Cheap bastards i spent 3 g's on getting her back up to scratch with them lol!!!!.

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
lol 1 is ngk the rest are bosch lol !!! 3 was lose as a goose... oh well im fixing her :D :D :D

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
I use Bosch performance leads and NGK plugs.

yeah i had bosch leads, i was unaware of what plugs she had lol.. almost done then a tuning is in order :thumbsup:

detox_nath83

Another VL Driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Turbo Commo
Im not sure if the plugs are sutiable for turbo yet as its not on, but my leads are :thumbsup:

NGK 7121 on the box and the code is bcpr6es-11

im going to try the plugs anywayz when the turbos on, i dont think it will make a differenece. ;) but there cheap as chips these plugs so no money lost really...

those babies are on my car now.

Thanks Goon