Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What's the deal with wheels/Tyres VK-VZ?

clubsprint

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Lumina - VS Wagon
I keep reading all different things about compatibility between models.
Can anyone give me a definative explaination about what is compatible with what as far as Commodore wheels/tyres. I'm lookingto put some new (to me - used) wheels on my VS and I need to know what my options are. HJelp please?

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
All Commodores VB-VZ apart from the VP/Qs with IRS run the same offest So you can choose anything from any model really so long as the rim is big enough to fit over your brakes

TrikkBen

I'm Back :D
Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
Also VE Rims need to be machined to fit anything else. You need to look for a nice rim between 38 to 43 positive offset.. A VS is normally in that region..

Cheers

Ben

shiftySLE

The Lion will never Die!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE, VZ Acclaim
what these guys have said is the easiest. VB-VZ same offset (except those few which you prob wouldn't use wheels that old) same PCD = 5 x 120 and same centre bore = 69.5. VE has a CB of 66.9 so they have to be machined 2.6mm which is not biggie. Let me know if you want MOMO's 19's for something different. straight fit and brand new
Cheers