Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Whats the diff

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
VS also came out with IRS.

evil_monkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
wes_v8 said:
so the looks are basically the same between each other?

yep dude, you rebadge a vr with vs lions and it can be almost impossible to tell that its vr apperance wise unless you pop the hood or you have stockie hubcaps on it and if you want to really get nitty and gritty the earlier vr's had black plastic door handles instead of black metal and two key holes one on the drivers and one on the passenger instead of just one on the drivers for models with central locking

ive got a series I vs ute and they even interchange stuff from the factory in the earlier models when i changed my instrument cluster to a level 2 it had VR LEVEL 1 CLUSTER stamped on it

digisol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota Landcruiser
VS has 2 O2 sensors on each of the headers in the rear of the engine bay, while the VR has 1 in the main exhaust under the passenger seat.

blaze

ridin dirty
Reaction score
Members Ride
SILVER BULLET
hard to tell from the outside easiest way is the badge, interior is heaps differnt. vs has better lookin steering wheel and interior colours. headlights are the same.

blaze

ridin dirty
Reaction score
Members Ride
SILVER BULLET
interiors alot diff tho,vs has better interior colours and better steering wheel. how can ya tell the diff between a vn - vp on the outside

KAL SPL

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
Blown VS Calais !!
Series 2 VR has speed alert
Colours/badges/trim/wheels

The series 2 calais had the different offset of 2 tone and Calais came with optional Super 6 , the only other model to option it was Statesman at the time.

But the big 1 was the Ecotech as mentioned.

EDIT my bad typo

Last edited: