Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Whats the time Mr. Wolf

Loaded Dice

.... Lets roll.
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SSV Redline
Are you in a parallel whats_the_time_Mr_Wolf.png universe? Don't rely on your anchor, Mr. Wolf is very active this week and may trick you. What can you do, easy, with pen and paper, you need to draw the map, relatively accurately and also record the text below, aka the 'Version' or U#.

If an 'abnormal' event occurs, like, the one happens to appear seemingly for the first time, record this info as well.

Then, if another 'abnormal' event occurs, again record the map, version and what happened.

Make sure you have this info handy, you may forget where it is if you hide it.

On reviewing the last thing you wrote, you may notice that the map has changed and the event you wrote down repeated its self only a short time ago, however you have no memory of this, something like de-ja-vu but different.

Remember the old school game "whats the time Mr Wolf?" if you hear this at any time, check your map.

If you read this post again, just check the map you drew first to ensure it hasn't changed

I have attached an image of my most recent map, I urge you to do this immediately, don't put it off, as things are moving very fast at the moment, and among a relatively large group of friends that have been doing this for the past 2 days, it changes often and sometimes dramatically. Please do it now and have it handy for the next 'event.

W.

'ssv'

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV MY9.5 M6 UTE
Wtf is this sh!t?

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS
The wolf got sunk by the lion, the lion and the fox and the tiger......its a conspiracy....

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Just realised ,it's not a full moon either . Dices cheese may have fallen off

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Looks like the load in the dice was ice.....

Keep off it