Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What's this

Leebo

Reaction score
Members Ride
89 VN
Yeah that that's a better way to describe it it's a way of tuning the suspension.
And there's no point buying red ones from pedder so you can stand around bragging about your sway bars.

I didn't realise the car already had them but I'm sure the factory ones are fine for street use i don't race.

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
Yeah, factory ones are great :) You can even tune a car to corner reasonably well with factory swaybars.

ScoHar

Jizz in my pants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
if your going to get anything for the sway bar, I would suggest the lower arm conversion mounts, It takes the upper mounting of your link pin (attached to side of shock) and moves it so you can mount it to the lower arm, imo this made a difference.

Leebo

Reaction score
Members Ride
89 VN
I think i will be fine with these i just brought new shocks

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
Yeah, you'll be just fine mate :) New shocks will put your car in better stand than most VNs out there ^_^

Leebo

Reaction score
Members Ride
89 VN
Yeah well with the new shocks being shorter stroke sports rider ones i have it lower and comfortable and the car handles better tan factory.

Got the adjustable panhard rod to suite just want a strut brace and will be sweet