Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Whats your opinion about older women dating younger men?

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
Yeah "eccentric", Nice way of say he was a looser.

If you can't find a woman your own age who isn't a total dead **** then you're either not trying hard enough or not at all.
Inteligence isn't something you gain with age. You're born with it.

Just because someone is 20 doesn't mean that the 40yr old next to them is any smarter.

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
So Soop I take it your one of these people that believe in people should only be dating someone their own age, not a year old or a year younger?

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
That's fair enough, nothing more creepy then having someone that is almost old enough to be your mother!

Probably should add that my missus is 4 years younger then me, we have been dating for 1year and 3months and still going strong. Age is only a number, got nothing to do with how you feel about someone.

blacknight

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
Yea, I just wish some of the younger women would just realize I'm too 'old' to date them. And thanks to reality tv, they expect the whole wine and dine experience and grab as much from the guy. Sigh...its Valentine's day already and my day after office hours will be spent baby sitting a 2 month old kitten...

blacknight

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
I'm not sure whats 'wrong' with me. I'm debt free, my cars are fully paid for. I dont owe the bank a single cent. I work in a Corporation with flexible hours which still allow me to pick up sports (esp soccer) and hobbies. I have bought my mum a house when my dad passed away. I own my own property fully paid. I'm independent financially, healthy and dont smoke or drink or gamble, or f@rk other people's wives...
Is this boring?
But I still have no partner until this older lady turns up.
I'm glad we are happy together. This is whats important

Chrisvyss

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VY SS
My wife is 6 years on me im 39 been together 11 years love it dated younger before to high maintenance, first wife same age didnt work and as for the bedroom woohoo, its never boring and as for her looks and body well she takes very good care of herself.