Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Whats your opinion about older women dating younger men?

blacknight

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
I'm running out of excuses to give over the weekends. And today she showed up at the office.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Define older? up to 5 or 6 years sure cool. If she is old enough to be your mother then you clearly have mummy issues.

I do not get why anyone would want sloppy old woman when there is so much tasty looking youngens around even better is that the youngens are generally pretty stupid also :)

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
If thats what they like, than thats what they like. Not my place to judge.

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
Who cares?

its a bit odd if either person in the relationship is drastically older then the other though.

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
I do not get why anyone would want sloppy old woman when there is so much tasty looking youngens around

i was 'seeing' a women (28) when i was 18, better sex than any "tasy youngen" could ever dream of. women peak at around 28 so OP if she is older than that you are wasting your time. but otherwise go for it cos those memories will last forever :D

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
I was seeing a 19 year old not that long ago, but then I was only 25.... BUT I was also a mother of 2 and divorced LOL!

Why does it matter? Older blokes date younger chicks all the time, love doesnt discriminate against age... Go with what makes you happy.

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
shagged a 50yr old when i was 18 if that helps, it was **** my D was just slip slopen arond in there and EWWWWWWWWW *shudders*

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
I don't have an issue with age gap relationships - love knows no boundaries.

Many years ago we employed a lady who was in her early 40's. She had moved down from Queensland and was a bit quiet about her personal back ground for a while. Turns out she and her son's best friend, who was 17 at the time, had an affair and fell in love. She left her husband for this young man and her family was furious, especially her son who was very bitter that his Mum had left his Dad for his best friend. So the pair ran away to SA to escape the turmoil they had created with their romance.

This was 30 odd years ago and they are still together today and are as in love with each other as the day they met.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Sash, I guess your examplke has it's benefits. The kid can use all his mrs old fart items like walking frames etc when the she dies.

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Thread makes me lol, Few years older is cool, Been with a couple. But Old old? Noooooooooooooo

Single Milf is the way of the future hahahaha