Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

whats your PET hate

Sphinx

O.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais II LS1
tossers that damage your car in some way just because it's in good nick. keying, bending aerials etc.

Oh and wankers that have monster tachos in their stock autos. Puhlease!

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
D***heads that can't use a roundabout.
Chicks that wear really really really really tight tops or low cut tops that give you a dirty look when you look at their t***.
Cars that speed past you only to take the next left turn, cutting you off.
Going into Bunnings to buy something, costing $10.04, me only having a $10 and $50 notes, not wanting to break the 50 and the checkout chick not letting me off the 4 cents.
Getting into my car after my wife has driven it to find 'Air Supply" in the CD player.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
tossers that damage your car in some way just because it's in good nick. keying, bending aerials etc.

Oh and wankers that have monster tachos in their stock autos. Puhlease!

I think people that have them full stop are wankers :p

Mr_Slim

Personal Trainer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais Manual
driving related:

* people who hog the fast lane on a freeway.
* people who when attempting to drive at a constant speed, will take their foot on and off the accelorator, making a very jerky ride for the passenger. Learn to keep your foot in one place!
* people who don't check their blindspot - there are blindspot mirrors for sale. use them
* people who cut and speed through traffic only to get 1 car ahead, but in the meantime cause a trail of destruction
* people talking on phones, so they are totally oblivious to the road around them

Non-driving things...

* Politicians. current state elections means i have to put up with bs for a whole month, and then choose who is spinning the least bs. however i was slightly amused when Morris Iemma announced his terrorism plan - when a terrorist strike occurs, people in the local area will get an SMS. Seriously, that is the stupidest thing i've ever heard lol. spend the money on public transport you idiot!

* women's periods. sorry to all the women out there, but they are really friggin annoying. the worst part is when the woman has no idea. my girlfriend (who i love to death by the way) gets really crazy during period time and anything i do, i'm still in trouble :(

*when at work you have nothing to do. sounds good, except when managers are watching you. what am i supposed to do? if i don't have anything to do, i simply can't do any work. Stop pressuring me!

And thats my rant.

satos

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina
1.Tail gaters
2.4 cylinder buzz boxes
3.Trucks slowing up (the western ring road just after the hume entry ramp Vic )
4.Tip construction trucks not covering up their load.(I hate stone chips on my car)
5.Coppers going through red lights when they can't be bothered to wait like everyone else.

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
Chicks that wear really really really really tight tops or low cut tops that give you a dirty look when you look at their t***.

HHAHAHA i dont seem to get that problem......mayb u should stare for too long hahahah

ROUNDABOUTS use indicators ffs, i hate pullin up to em to wait for sumone, then they turn off b4 ya arrrr soo damm annoying especially on small roundabouts.

And ppl who speed up at overtakin lanes.

Or wen sumone comes in my work (cartridge world) n goes i neeed a catridge for my printer, it takes black and colour ink and is about this big.....WTF ive got like 130 different carts, how do ino wat one urs takes.

Last edited: