Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

whats your PET hate

Mr Squishi

Need Beer.
Reaction score
Members Ride
1989 VN SS (Auto)
1. Tourists. Specifically, Asian tourists who pretend they can't speak English.
2. people who try to race you when you overtake them (ie. p-platers in lancers)
3. ATM lines that go right across the sidewalk. (they could line up against the building, but Noooo, they gotta be a pain in the ass)
4. Politicians
5. Jet skis (It's like listening to a screaming retard all day)
6. Laws that prevent me killing people I don't like
7. People who drive slower than me.

Mr_Slim

Personal Trainer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais Manual
driving related:

* people who hog the fast lane on a freeway.
* people who when attempting to drive at a constant speed, will take their foot on and off the accelorator, making a very jerky ride for the passenger. Learn to keep your foot in one place!
* people who don't check their blindspot - there are blindspot mirrors for sale. use them
* people who cut and speed through traffic only to get 1 car ahead, but in the meantime cause a trail of destruction
* people talking on phones, so they are totally oblivious to the road around them

Non-driving things...

* Politicians. current state elections means i have to put up with bs for a whole month, and then choose who is spinning the least bs. however i was slightly amused when Morris Iemma announced his terrorism plan - when a terrorist strike occurs, people in the local area will get an SMS. Seriously, that is the stupidest thing i've ever heard lol. spend the money on public transport you idiot!

* women's periods. sorry to all the women out there, but they are really friggin annoying. the worst part is when the woman has no idea. my girlfriend (who i love to death by the way) gets really crazy during period time and anything i do, i'm still in trouble :(

*when at work you have nothing to do. sounds good, except when managers are watching you. what am i supposed to do? if i don't have anything to do, i simply can't do any work. Stop pressuring me!

And thats my rant.

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
tossers that damage your car in some way just because it's in good nick. keying, bending aerials etc.

Oh and wankers that have monster tachos in their stock autos. Puhlease!
add to that the tossers that open there car door into yours while your standing there!!!

2. People in cars that add body kits and have loud exhausts and then think their cars are 10 second rockets.
3. P Platers that think every set of lights is a drag strip.
especially when there in a 6 or a Na rice burner and think the v8 your in is a easy victory....yeah right

1) people that drive two abreast (like alongside another car) both at the same speed, when others want to pass them

* people who when attempting to drive at a constant speed, will take their foot on and off the accelorator, making a very jerky ride for the passenger. Learn to keep your foot in one place!
* people who don't check their blindspot - there are blindspot mirrors for sale. use them
my mate does the first one and its f*ckin annoying...
he used to say it was the car (land rover discovery turbo diesel) but he even does it in his VX!!!

5. Jet skis (It's like listening to a screaming retard all day)
dont know what sort of jetskis you have down there but as with cars there are old jetskis which are not maintained well and stuff like that....
its the same as the cars rust buckets on the road that smoke and make loud noises and sh*t...

dont single out jetskis...the water police and marine guys pick on us enough

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Got another one....people who bag my posts. Don't they know I'm always right? Even when I'm not I should be.

qwertsta

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Berlina
FRANK SARTOR!!! That corrupt bastard should be in jail.

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
Got another one....people who bag my posts. Don't they know I'm always right? Even when I'm not I should be.
lol

my pet hates are:

- fat chics in skimpy clothes...please it's really quite disturbing :ranting:
- 4cyl N/A cars...there all sh*t, every one of em.
- people that believe it is to f***in hard to just help someone else out
- people that are to bloody stingy to share (this would have to take the cake for me, i hate giving people things like a smoke or a drink and then when your in their situation it's to f***in hard for them to repay the favor!) but yet you still help them out thnkin one day they might realise...i hate being so bloody nice.

Mr Squishi

Need Beer.
Reaction score
Members Ride
1989 VN SS (Auto)
dont know what sort of jetskis you have down there but as with cars there are old jetskis which are not maintained well and stuff like that....
its the same as the cars rust buckets on the road that smoke and make loud noises and sh*t...

dont single out jetskis...the water police and marine guys pick on us enough

The jet skis are mostly new, it's doesn't make them any less annoying when you gotta listen to them six hours a day (they are a lot worse than the boats, which are quieter and don't stick around as long). The drunk bastards using them are breaking the law using them on the river in a five knot zone anyway.

Ripcell

R8 FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
324rwkw MY06 VZ R8 Maloo M6
people who don't drive at or near the speed limit

people who don't have any regard for other motorists and just drive in their own little world

rice burners

emos

trade unions

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
*People who sit in the fast lane 10km below the speed limit (they have 2 lanes for a reason)

*people who stay in the right lane even when not overtaking (not incl 3 lane road)

*"Big" chicks who wear clothes that are too small or have their gut hanging out over their pants (wear apropriate clothes that flaunt wat u have)

*FORD DRIVERS WHO TAILGATE ME BECAUSE IM IN A HOLDEN! (get a life, it aint the v8 supercar competition here)

*People who go to a hotel and complain about everything and abuse the staff just to get a discount "My walls are painted too white and you should do sumfin bout it!" etc (it aint my fault i just bloody work here)

*TAILGATERS~!!~! (if i brake u pay damages to me idiot)

*People who hack out on young people (you WERE young once too!)

*OLD DRIVERS (70-100) they are more dangerous on the roads than anyone else!~!~!~!

*ME NOT HAVING A TWIN TURBO SETUP! (Damn you commonwealth bank)

Man i feel relieved now :D

Burt_vn

Back in the game
Reaction score
Members Ride
VG V8 5spd, 400hp 5spd soarer, vq stato
Well, id have to say... getting up in the morning being in a rush for work...pulling out a pair of socks only to unroll them and discover they are inside out..

come on guys, dont tell me that doesnt **** you up the ****ing wall! heh :thumbsup: