Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

whats your PET hate

Ripcell

R8 FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
324rwkw MY06 VZ R8 Maloo M6
********s in XR6 turbos like the guy tonight who just booted me off the lights, then at the next set look at you like ur a pos because he beat me, piss off idiot if my car had the same boost then it would be competitive with u.

GLD-086

Reaction score
-Wankers that twist their opinion around, as if it's fact or the only one that matters.
-Tailgaters.
-Internet warriors (Yes you can act big, and tough over the net, but what about face to face? Hmmmmm)
-People that bash P Platers.
-Old people who use their age, as an intelligence mechanism. (Yeah, yeah you're older than me. Doesn't mean you know more, jackass)

Can't think of anymore...

Last edited:

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
also john howard and his stupid tax laws i mean they could show sum incentive for young ppl who are workin 2 jobs tryin to make sum money but NOPE they have to hit u hard wif tax
just havin a whinge

Damn straight work harder pay more? no wonder no one wants to work in this country it just aint logical~

commod8

swim wit da fishes
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive V6 Auto
i hate
1. snobs/young people driving mummy and daddy's bmw, acting liek they are all that, yet they wouldn't know how to change a light bulb
2. tailgaters
3. people who don't check their blindspots.....pretty much everyone i know that drives a car, does not check their blindspot....and i dont know how they haven't hit other cars!
4. taxi drivers
5. bus drivers who pull out from the kerb and force you to hit your brakes as hard as you possibly can. "please give way" doesn't mean we have to slam our brakes for you, just coz you wanna pull out when it's unsafe to do so
6. trams trams trams trams trams....they're a pain. and tram drivers who ding every 2 secs when they dont need to
7. truck drivers who sit 20 k's under the limit in the right lane, actually anyone who sits under the limit in the right lane, in the left lane, i couldn't care less
8. anyone who thinks they can handle a car like mark skaife just coz they can rip a few burnouts here and there
9. sad ****s who have to hang out in groups of 2398742876427634 people so they have the guts to cause trouble (recent noble park issue for eg) and when these guys are solo, they are wimps
10. when you signal to change lanes, and some **** in the next lane can't slow down a few k's to let you in safely, instead he speeds up just to be a smart arse
11. all these wankers at my high school in year 11 that think they know everything about cars, yet my 13 yr old bro who isn't into cars at all knows more about them than these year 11 wankers
12. people who pull out of stop signs and cause you to slaughter your brakes, and they thank you....just to make it look like you let them in (and probably to make them feel les guilty)
13. people who go spastic at people when driving, but when they get out of their cars, they **** themselves
14. the wanker that purposely blocked my friend who was on his bike, and prevented him from going around a parked car just to be smart. this bmw x5 wanker snob **** caused my friend to hit a parked car while riding at about 30 k's. **** you arsehole. he got out of the car, and my mate gave him a few punches, the guy was no longer king after that, he got up and ran away. ****in wanker
15. people who don't wash their hands with soap when they come out of the toilet. it's not hard to do so
16. asian drivers
17. elderly drivers
18. idiots in 4wd's who can't park
19. rice burners that have been done up like ****
20. people who break every 2 secs for no reason
21. people who sit so close to the steering wheel, that their heads almost hit the windshield....these people can't drive
22. when their are 2 right hand turning lanes, and people can't keep in their own lane
23. adults pedestrians that are more unsafe than children...walking out onto the road and cause you to slow right down, especially when you're the only car they have to wait for
24. smart arses who overtake me coz i've got nice shiny L plates showing, when im sitting on the speed limit. no matter what lane im in, they'll fly past me, doing well over the speed limit, only to line up next to me at the next set of lights
25. people who drive in the middle of 2 lanes
26. people who find it difficult to flick the indicator stalk
27. i am a cyclist, but i actually hate cyclists....the ones that sit in the middle of the road. bloody move over to the left idiots
if i think of more, ill post them, but looks like ive got more than enough already!

this i dont hate but i find strange....when you're sitting at the bus stop, and someone says "has the bus come yet?" well sunshine, it's 3pm, buses have been running all day, stopping at this, and other stops. if im sitting here, then i obviously got to the stop too late to catch the bus that last stopped here.

another funny one....yobbos on trams that ask you if you have "beer or smokes or 20 cents or sumfin". well ******** im sitting here with nothing in my hands, does it look like im carrying beer with me?

Kingo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec
CUSTOMERS!!

101 in how to really piss off a console operator (servo guy)
1. Drive around the servo a couple of times to locate that perfect pump.
2. Proceed to fill your car at the slowest rate possible.
3. Once full, wash all your windows with the nice provided squeegy.
4. Now proceed to clean any bugs off your headlights & minor blemishes on panels.
5. Decide that this squeegy is pretty good, and clean your whole car with the provided water bucket and watering can.
6. Stare at the pump or walk around it for a good minute trying to find the pump number and/or calculate your fuel consumption.
7. Walk halfway to the door, then turn around and go back to your car just to double check you got your pump number right.
8. Walk halfway to the door, then realise you have left your wallet in the car.

Guaranteed by the time you get to the console, the guy behind there has either shot himself, or is just about ready to jump the counter and strangle you.
Or you could just fill up, come pay for your crap, then go do whatever the hell you like :ranting:

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
-Racist
-People who judge other people just by what car they drive / judge cars without driving them
-When a cop follows you when your doing 80 and your doing the speed limit when the car who just passed you and the cop was doing 90+ and you get pulled over for a random p plater check....
-People who dont wear clothes that suit there figure.
-Emo's (some are ok)
-Muzza's (some are ok, also known as a mario/uleh)
-People who judge other people by there religion.
-excessive amounts of VLT's!
haha thats about it really:D:D:D ill think of more maybe:D

Outlaw Torn

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 FORD EA Falcon (So sue me)
hmmm.....

ROTORY MOTORS!!!!!

ppl so caught up in superficial sh*t on tv that they cant accept people for who they are. (yh rather emo of me but meh!)

People who judge others before they actually get to know them.

Drink drivers (with a vengeance)

MasterOfReality

Miners go deeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
2019 LC Sahara TTDV8, 1991 VP Calais V8
Damn straight work harder pay more? no wonder no one wants to work in this country it just aint logical~

So you would be ok with tax cuts for high income earners? I certainly am.

Rant:

I pay more tax than some people actually earn. Its ****tin me up the wall. And on top of it, you always get someone that says "yeah but you earn more so you should pay more tax"

Thats not the point, dammnit!!

The point is I worked hard to get myself into the position I am today, and I am getting penalised for it.

John Howard doesnt advocate higher income taxes for high income earners, the Labor party does.

End of rant.