Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wheel Alignment

davecdp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Hi All, just fitted MCA coilovers, can anyone recommend a good wheel aligner in the ACT?

JME_VT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais used for 'soup kitchen'
Sorry for the late reply, I got mine setup by Garage76 in Phillip. They were very expensive and I wasn't all that happy with the job.

How have you been going with the MCA, I'm thinking about getting some for my ute. Are they any good?

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Unfortunately the only place in Canberra that is any good these days is Inline and you cant get in there. Transtate in Queanbeyan has Darcy doing the alignments and I would trust him with my car.
I'm lucky because I use next doors aligner on Saturdays for my own use so I don't have this issue.

davecdp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Yep Chris at Inline is definitely the best but he doesn't seem to be available anymore?

I went with Garage76 after a few recommendations and am actually very happy with the alignment.

The MCA's are great i would def recommend them, i have the Street Essentials and they have a great ride but still handle very well.