Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wheel fitment

romez

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 SV6
Hi guys I have a vp calais that I will be taking to the track late this year chasing times. I want to sort out the wheels in the next couple of weeks with a set of centreline pros. I want to know exactly what size wheels guys have fitted with no mods. (IRS) please don't reply if you are not sure o Lu if you actually have had a set before cheers

mr calais 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s 2003
Are you looking for stock sizes or 18's and what rubber are you using?

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
I want to know exactly what size wheels guys have fitted with no mods.

To make any fair comparison between wheels you'll also need the width and offset.

romez

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 SV6
Looking at 15s by 8.5 ?

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
Hi guys I have a vp calais that I will be taking to the track late this year chasing times. I want to sort out the wheels in the next couple of weeks with a set of centreline pros. I want to know exactly what size wheels guys have fitted with no mods. (IRS) please don't reply if you are not sure o Lu if you actually have had a set before cheers

do you the bad new or the bad news first?

they only make Chev stud patterns 120.6x5 or (5x4 3/4 inch I believe) and Holden uses 120x5 so you WILL snap studs as the wont fit properly
I have measured a set of VP Senators rims 17x8 30P offset (these suit IRS which you have) and the need 6 1/4 inch back space which no US wheel company's like centerline offer.

you will need 120x5 stud pattern with like 15x8.5, 6 1/4 or 6 1/2 back space so good luck