Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wheel options for VF Wagons

Alex G

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Wagon
Chev SS Wagon.jpg

I recently bought a VF SSV Wagon for the wife and am looking for wheels like the ones on the Chev wagon pictured ... Or a good alternative in All Black finish.

Any Ideas people ?

Flukey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Redline Rims are cool in the black.

Alex G

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Wagon
Yes I am in the market for a set of Black redlines ... If anyone has a redundant set with or without tyres

Sean880

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6 ser 2 and 911 Porsche Carrera S 997
View attachment 172308

I recently bought a VF SSV Wagon for the wife and am looking for wheels like the ones on the Chev wagon pictured ... Or a good alternative in All Black finish.

Any Ideas people ?

Those wheels are the GM Corvette stock wheels offered on various models as standard or options in 19 inch Front and 20 inch rear. They are a pretty unique design.

The closest style to that Corvette twin spoke design I have seen available here in full black is either:

1. the 19 inch black VE Redline wheels or

2. the new spider wheel design offered by ROH - in 2 finishes, one being full black, which is very close to the Corvette design ....here .......ROH Wheels Australia

(The black with Machined alloy Face Spyder wheel here: Road Series | ROH Wheels Australia )