Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wheel Recommendations

stilluntitled

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VF Evoke
Hey guys,
Recently got a 2013 VF Evoke wagon in the dark blue (image:https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...hULoZQKHcAWDcQQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=qMp5Y3LInKA-wM:). Since the tyres are nearly done i thought it would be a a good opportunity to replace the rims as well. Looking for a set that make the car slightly more sportier but not full on and something that works with the colour. At first i was just thinking of getting a set of VF SV6 wheels but thought i might do some exploring of other options first. Maybe planning on lowering the car slightly in the future and want to stick with 18" max wheels. Any recommendations?
Thanks, Nick

Geoff6666

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf 1 SSV UTE 6M Phantom
I'm old school. I like chrome (or polished alloy). I think it looks better on the dark colours. If you're only going to 18s I like the S2 SS wheels (better than the S1) or the sv6 black. These can be Picked up pretty cheap on ebay etc. If you can go to 19s then the redline wheels might be the go. S1 polished or black, or S2 black only.