Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WHEEL SHOPS IN BRISBANE

warrick

Reaction score
Website
members.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VF 6.0 CALAIS V
after some new rims for the calais,can anyone point me in the direction of a shop that has a good range of wheels on display? bob jane and the like seem to be 90% 4x4 or suv stock only.
websites of suppliers are useless.picked 5 designs only to be told not made anymore or only available in the states, what the! why bother having a website with old stock displays or stock not available here. i am after 19's only, i know, and in a 5 or max 6 spoke design. not all black,prefer something in a gunmetal,silver or grey. little bit of black is fine. car is white.
fire away with any suggestions.
cheers
warrick

warrick

Reaction score
Website
members.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VF 6.0 CALAIS V
would i be right in saying 19x8.5 with an offset of +35 should be fine? thinking i may have to import from the states to get what i want.
cheers

warrick

Reaction score
Website
members.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VF 6.0 CALAIS V
dont know about the simmons rims. not what i'm after. i have had them on another car so after something different. looking at a couple of the TSW rims.
cheers
warrick

Rikes

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Redline
IMG_0332.JPG
Got my rims from Stylish Wheels at Slacks Creek.
They are good at working out offsets.
I got my 20" Koya SF06 with Nitto Invo rubber all round for $3300.00
They have. A great selection on display.

mitchy_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Senator SV08
There is more than enough wheel options in Australia for commodores.

Stylish wheels in lead to believe are reputable. Something from the Koya or Envizio range may be what you are after, they come in just about every diameter, width and offset you could possibly want.

warrick

Reaction score
Website
members.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VF 6.0 CALAIS V
thanks for the help guys. i have finally been able to find some TSW wheels i am fairly happy with and are available.
will post a pic when they are fitted next week.
cheers
again.
warrick

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
would i be right in saying 19x8.5 with an offset of +35 should be fine? thinking i may have to import from the states to get what i want.
cheers

You can easily work it out if you know the specs of your current rims.

For example if your current rims are standard Holden 19 x 8 with an offset of +48

then a 19 x 8.5 with an offset of +35 will move the inner rim 6.7mm further away from the suspension and the outer rim will poke out 19.4mm more than the 8 inch rim.

Personally I'd be going staggered to make use of those deep rear wheel wells as 8.5 is too narrow for the rear.

Last edited: