Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wheel sizing / offset advice?

ruredi

AVGJO3
Reaction score
Members Ride
'12 SS V Z Series Manaul Sportwagon
do you have pics from the rear, showing how it sits in the guards, full back view and a rear down the body shot please.

Are you asking me or mitchy_?

ruredi

AVGJO3
Reaction score
Members Ride
'12 SS V Z Series Manaul Sportwagon
I'll grab some pics for you tomorrow man. Wasn't sure who you were talking about because Mitchy had also posted photos...

Trofius

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline sportwagon
Cheers, nope all you, no offense to mitchy but not a fan of the slammed look, unless it's on an old impala etc.

I like your way of thinking, wagon practical but low stance, no stretched tyres, dished, full guards....

Your wagon looks **** hot, well done.

Liam85

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF ssv ute manual
Just re read your other posts, my friend has the deep dish 20x10 +35 with 245/35r20 he has his guards rolled with running ssl hds with no rubbing now, this is when it was on sssls

Man those look awesome. Is that 20 x 10 + 35 all round? That's exactly what I'm after. Although the wheels I'm looking at are blanks so I can change the offset slightly if you think that would help? Will be also running 245's as well. Thanks

dimetime

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve calais 6lt
Man those look awesome. Is that 20 x 10 + 35 all round? That's exactly what I'm after. Although the wheels I'm looking at are blanks so I can change the offset slightly if you think that would help? Will be also running 245's as well. Thanks
Yer he has +35 all round in the deep concave, needed a 3 mm or 5 mm spacer on the front to clear brembos

Liam85

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF ssv ute manual

dimetime

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve calais 6lt
Luckly you can always much around with spacers/ tyre stretch and camber

Liam85

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF ssv ute manual
Yeah not overly keen on doing the spacers route. Have just been told that with the custom offset they don't have any blanks until feb next year so will play around abit with that willtheyfit calculator and get it just right... or how I want anyways