Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wheel swap EOI

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
Last year I sold my factory 18" black edition wheels. I now have VF 2 redline wheels with factory Bridgestones on them. Still roadworthy and rims are in great condition.

If you have a set of VF black edition wheels (see picture below) I am willing to swap for my VF 2 redline 19" staggered wheels.

They must be immaculate with no scratches and good tyres (preferable factory bridgestone) and in Sydney.

Also happy to buy them for a reasonable price if you are not into swaps...

PM me if interested.

Attachments

• 20190919_200047.jpg
    20190919_200047.jpg
    308.5 KB · Views: 307

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
Why are you swapping back?

The tyres are more expensive for ssv redline wheels and I can't rotate them. Rear tyres are around $500 each. Also i only got them when i planned brembo brake upgrade...but that will not happen...sooo back to stock..
I stupidly sold mine for peanuts...
Should've kept them...

Voodoo_SV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 E3 R8 Manual+MY16 VFII SV6+MY11 VE S2 SV6
What about the 20" options fitted on some cars? I wanted a set of genuine 20" staggered on the daily, but they wouldn't supply them.

I'm not offering mine, just offering another suggestion for you.

3J1Ku9g.png

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
Interestingly my car came from the factory with 20” but the dealer put 18’s on it.
I only realised when I noticed tyre placard was showing 20” wheels and did some inquiries with Holden.
I do like those but I am not sure I want them on my daily. Plus they make the brakes look tiny ;)

dazbug

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV Redline
If your interested in SSV vf2 wheels instead let me know, as looking at buying one on the w/e all going well and want to put redline wheels on it

Zehq

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF2 SV6 Black
I know it's not what you're after but I've got four immaculate 18" VE SS/SV6 wheels I can hand over on the cheap? Sydney area as well.

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
If your interested in SSV vf2 wheels instead let me know, as looking at buying one on the w/e all going well and want to put redline wheels on it

I have a set of Redline staggered up for sale in Melbourne

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Interestingly my car came from the factory with 20” but the dealer put 18’s on it.
I only realised when I noticed tyre placard was showing 20” wheels and did some inquiries with Holden.
I do like those but I am not sure I want them on my daily. Plus they make the brakes look tiny ;)
Were the 20’s staggered from factory? If so, I was told (by rego authorities and HCC) I can’t reduce rear width to match front o_O

If I wanted to change to same size front & back, it would be an engineering mod (as Holden would not provide any paper work saying it’s ok) :eek: shades of brake upgrade it seems :oops: