Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wheelie bin pinched!

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
I don't know when it was but a while ago over here in New Zealand a uni student rolled down a hill in someone elses wheelie bin and died :hmmm:

I remember that story. That road is at a stupid angle, how he thought he was going to stop is beyond me.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina

2DIE

ONEDOLLAHOLLA
Reaction score
Website
www.torn.com
Members Ride
97 Acclaim
That used to happen to me at my old house a lot, where I lived we put the bins out the back lane and as I was in the only house there and all the rest were shops different people put the bins out and different people took them in.

I got my wheelie bin taken countless times and ended up just taking a different one just about every time, half the time when mine was taken there wasnt any left out there either so Id have to wait a week or more to grab one or get one from the council. I got about 8 from the council in the 2 years I lived there. Im sure some of those shops must have had 4-5 wheelie bins inside.

2DIE

ONEDOLLAHOLLA
Reaction score
Website
www.torn.com
Members Ride
97 Acclaim
used to have mine knocked off reguarally and returned full near bin day in a big group of flats i lived in, pissed me off,now its just my letterbox that gets stolen its happened 3 times so far and some one decided to put a fridge in the middle of my driveway one night (i live in the same street as a nightclub).

LOL my letter box used to get stolen every time I put up a new one too, I lived in the main street of town and there was 5 pubs and 3 clubs just around the corner a bit. I think the longest I had it for was about 2 weeks. I ended up leaving it without one and used my bros PO box.

piston_broke

Reaction score
Members Ride
ssv ute , Range Rover Vogue
So the garbo comes around and says, where you bin mate?
Aww.... i bin to centrelink looking for job.
Nah nah, where you wheelie bin?
Well..... i wheelie bin to the pub, but don't you dare tell the missus.

Miss L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT II Executive
sorry to laugh...it happened to me too....the council told me that kids use them as skateboards.....dunno bout anyone else but just buy a skateboard dudes !! this was only followed up by my mail getting flogged (though what you would do with a citylink statement is beyond me)....and then 2 days ago they took my letterbox !! obviously keen on my items !! if i was u i would put a heap of raw chicken in their bin overnight when u know its gonna b hot the next day...it stinks like nothing else and will make them hurl !! or paint ur new bin pink and put a ford sticker on it...seriously then who would nick it....good luck for another one :)

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
sorry to laugh...it happened to me too....the council told me that kids use them as skateboards.....dunno bout anyone else but just buy a skateboard dudes !! this was only followed up by my mail getting flogged (though what you would do with a citylink statement is beyond me)....and then 2 days ago they took my letterbox !! obviously keen on my items !! if i was u i would put a heap of raw chicken in their bin overnight when u know its gonna b hot the next day...it stinks like nothing else and will make them hurl !! or paint ur new bin pink and put a ford sticker on it...seriously then who would nick it....good luck for another one :)

Why raw chicken? Prawn juice works so much better.

Brad#1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS
Haha that would suck

JMP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 5.7 Berlina
I would be taking all my garbage bags down to their unit and leaving it at their front door with a note saying "please place this in MY wheelie bin"