Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wheelie bin pinched!

zedda

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz exe.
:ranting: What is it with these ferals that infest this continent. Who the "f**k" would need to steal a wheelie bin? This morning about 3 hours after collection, I glanced out the window to see a tenant from the units next door walk past my gate and suddenly grab my bin and take off with it.
I run out the door after him but my arthritic knees couldn't keep up,& just saw him disappear into the end units. I did call the cops and they went to investigate but some woman answered the door & denied knowing anything. Naturally the prick wouldn't be answering the door when he seen the cops knowing what he just did! :rofl2:

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Council should provide you with a new one, but a bit of a bastard getting it home if you don't have a trailer or ute. That sucks mate, where I used to live the young pricks down the road used to soda-bomb peoples mailboxes, and purposely start bush-fires for fun.

EDIT: On your new one, spray paint your house/unit number on it.

jules

we like the bun
Reaction score
Members Ride
pimpin
i actually have the serial no. of mine, although i am paranoid :)

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina

ssv 08 ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss-v 2008 ute
Yep...nothing new these days..
Do yourself a favour..flip the bin on its side and paint your details on the bottom !!!
Already got 1 sucker busted...no1 checks the bottom

zedda

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz exe.
dude id be going in and stealing it back!!! thats a bloody dog act!!
I thought about that when they next go out but can't positively identify it. Years ago when i was younger & had no dependents I probably would've jumped on the old farm tractor & driven right through his fence to reclaim it! Hmmm wishful thinking.
I know council will supply another one, just wondered why the other idiot didn't think of that? Anyway I know what he looks like and I will be watching him from now on. :devil:

zedda

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz exe.
does the bloke who stole ya bin have a backyard? thats where i would be dumping all my trash from now on
ha,ha,ha, yeah, that a great idea!!!

MasterOfReality

Miners go deeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
2019 LC Sahara TTDV8, 1991 VP Calais V8
Just ring the council and they will replace it.

Mine got pinched by the uni students that used to live behind me. They were having a massive party so the missus and I went out to dinner. Came back at 11pm and the bin is missing from the side of the house. Twenty minutes later i see a fire engine go past and realise it was torched. Went for a walk the next morning and saw the scorch marks on the road and bits of plastic in front of their house.

Council just dropped a new one on my driveway, didn't have to pick it up.