Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wheels for Crewman SS

C

crewiess

While waiting for the delivery of the SS I have managed to get the Finance Director to agree to a nice set of wheels for the Crewman SS. Have looked at the Monaro 18's and the GTS 19's. What do others think? Any other suggestions? Who is doing some good deals? Any advice - I know it will restrict the load carrying capacity.

I just want one

Reaction score
Members Ride
WANTED - VP Calais
where are you crewiess and do you have any plans for selling the orignal ss wheels....

C

crewiess

Canberra. I was thinking about doing a deal with either the dealer or trading through someone like Bob Jane or Beaurepaires. Whoever I purchased the wheels from.

T

top64

VZ SS Wheels & Tyres

Have a set presently on Ebay just do search for
VZ SS Wheels & Tyres

Thanks

Coupe 4

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV COUPE 4
crewiess said:
While waiting for the delivery of the SS I have managed to get the Finance Director to agree to a nice set of wheels for the Crewman SS. Have looked at the Monaro 18's and the GTS 19's. What do others think? Any other suggestions? Who is doing some good deals? Any advice - I know it will restrict the load carrying capacity.

Be careful of what tyres you fit to your Crewman, you need the correct tyre (load & speed rating including rolling diameter) so your insurance company / poice dont wipe you if you have an accident.
Been there done that, I used a company in Melbourne that supplies genuine HSV & Holden wheels & tyres JHP Vehicle Enhancements www.jhp.com.au