Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

When buying a vz

knight97

Reaction score
Members Ride
was vn s pack now VY S2
VN just about stuffed looking for new ride what things should a bloke look for when looking at a Vz??
Thanks Steve

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
i would go as far as saying vy and vz have the same problems. the vz is like a heavy updated vy so all of the problems have been ironed out from the vy. but as there is a new v6 in all vz's and a new v8 in the later vz models. there isnt really much to do with a vy. except the same body

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn
My vz had lockmotor issues on two doors ,broken speaker grilles on rear doors ,protector strips cracked through.Brake discs have that shimy at light applications .

dagar187

ls1nder
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ-SS
ive been lucky not to get those probs with the doors,alot of my mates have gone bonkers bcause of it.my vz was fine for awhile now little niggly things are starting to show like squeeky strg whl-glove box falling off!? :)-doors actually sound different now than when i got it,sound real lite and clanky now when i shut em.other than that i think the vzs are pretty good.fuel eco nots as bad as ppl say 2.oh does any one think the rubber seals around these cars are s**t? it seems like alot of water gets in around and on the bottom of drs when washing.nothing major tho.