Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

When t's Time I's Time

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Nothing really to say , it's all been said , good luck anyway

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
All the best Chief!

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
Well the 9:10am doctors appointment was over all too quick. The printout says my "active surveillance" time is up with a max out on the PSA test with 10.

So now it's back to the doctors for a repeat biopsy for Christmas - oh such fun! Probably have to delay going away now until 3rd week of January.

If the biopsy comes back as cancer has grown then it surgery time and that is a 3 month booking. I will be on a plane the day I can get about after biopsy.

So overall the worse number I could get :(

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
That's a pretty hard blow mate. Try and stay positive and do what you need to do.

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
Sorry to hear mate.

Best of luck on your USA trip. Make the most of it and have all the fun you can take.

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
This will be one person I will be going to stay with :)

We met when I was only 15 and a little young - now not so young lol

Attachments

• Red Hair.jpg
    Red Hair.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 199

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
if he hasent already grennan will be making a donation, he has received painted wheels.... no backsies gren!

:beer chug:

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
OK it's still 4 weeks away for doctors appointment to toss over the options again... Feels like the options are getting smaller and less appealing - BUT I still have options on life so I need to be happy with that.

Over the past few months I have made good progress in body and mind.. A sense of calmness has replaces sheer panic as I come to terms with what my life will be like going forward.

It's a much better picture than what I first seen, and now that I have moved on from what I thought was a great place to be, I can be happy now in my choices. It was hard to leave my home and my shed behind. But as the days roll on I have let go of it all, the desire to fix things is still there to a degree, but not as burning as it once was. That light has been snuffed out now. I have no real shed of my own to work in. I guess the time has come to let it all go!

So maybe I am just tired of cars having spent most of my life working on them and so on. I have many ideas on what I should look into and will explore some of that while in the states.

I do have a life after cancer and can see that now. Even if it's not a long haul - it will be a hell of a last ride lol !!!

Last edited: