Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Where can I buy standard mags for my commodore omega 07?

pritykity14

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore Omega
Hi guys,

Im new to this forum!

Was just wondering if anyone knew where I could find some standard mags for my holden commodore omega 07 mod? Am located in Tasmania.

Im after ones that look like the ones in the link ive attached. I dont mind buying good second hand ones though im not sure where to start looking.

If anyone knows of any good websites or places to go and see id like to hear them!

Attachments

• IMG_3459.jpg
    IMG_3459.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 1,121

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
Hi and welcome!

Check ebay - there's tons of sets on there for some pretty reasonable money. Also, ring around your local holden dealers - a lot of SS and SV6 owners opt for aftermarket (or alternative holden wheels) to be fitted pre-delivery, so they may have some going cheap.

For example:

wheels only... BRAND NEW VE COMMODORE SS 18x8 ALLOY WHEEL SET GENUINE (eBay item 220686341104 end time 27-Oct-10 23:11:17 AEDST) : Cars, Bikes, Boats

wheels/tyres... HOLDEN COMMODORE VE SV6 SS WHEELS & TYRES 18" RIMS SSV (eBay item 220684082740 end time 27-Oct-10 18:19:41 AEDST) : Cars, Bikes, Boats

But there's tons - and some of the ebay stores have brand new ones - so hunt around, you'll find something with no dramas.

Good luck!

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
I would suggest though, trying to at least pick up some FE2 suspension (won't be expensive), or some aftermarket springs and shocks (will cost more but be better) so that the Omega isn't sitting up in the clouds - bigger wheels on high cars can look a little funny. Also, the car will handle significantly better

PTRSEN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SIDI SV6 UTE
yeah ebay is ya best bet mate. i picked up a brand new rim and tyre for $100 so i use it as mi spare now. ya just gota wait for the right oportunity!

energizer61

Reaction score
Members Ride
Man Ve SSV Sedan
you could try talking to your Holden dealer, they may have some out the back that someone took off when they installed some different rims?
might be worth a try.