Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

where can i find one?

daniel VR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Acclaim S2
hi guys, i wana buy a book that tells you everything about your commodore how to replace engine parts, diasgnostics, how everything works ect..... can anyone help and tell me where i can find a good book, the name of any and where they are sold???

cheers

VSIIBerlinaL67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS M6
super cheap auto has some aftermarket books there check them out

daniel VR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Acclaim S2
thanks mate il check that one out! Is there any others that are available????

Holdenboy_VS

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLOWN VS
daniel
VR hi guys, i wana buy a book that tells you everything about your commodore how to replace engine parts, diasgnostics, how everything works ect..... can anyone help and tell me where i can find a good book, the name of any and where they are sold???

cheers

super cheap has them as well as autobarn and you could probably get one from your holden dealer. i got mine from super cheap and it has everything in it you need to know bout your engine and all the things you need to do to fix problems and all that crap
:drink: :drink: :drink:

daniel VR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Acclaim S2
Thanks Mate. Cheers

J

Juzzy

hey daniel, i use the max ellery's repair manual, its pretty good and it also has the diagnostic code meanings too which is a good thing :D .i got mine at repco :thumbsup:
cheers
justin

daniel VR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Acclaim S2
thanks juzzy wat did it costing you? cos i seen them on ebay for $55

hako

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS11 BT1 V6
I bought my Ellery manual on Ebay for less than $30 but I found the Gregory manual (number 268) to be much more informative.(also on Ebay for under $30) The Ellery one has a lot of spelling errors and repeats itself plus leaves out some important bits and a lot of pictures illustrate earlier Commodore models which leaves you wondering. Kmart and Big W carry them.

EGG

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE
Yeah, I've got the Ellery's one as well. At first I figured the spelling errors were just because it'd been written by mechanics... I haven't gone through the whole thing, some info is good(pulling doors apart), some is useless(pulling centre console out).

J

Juzzy

it is good to get both ellery's and gregory's as each has pieces that the other one doesn't have :D
jc