Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Where can i get a body kit for my stock 1995 VR ACCLAIM

All style

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden commodore VR Acclaim 1995
Where can i find a place in Brisbane ( sourounding areas ) and walk in bye a body kit for my 1995 VR ACCLAIM ????

i have looked like 10 places on the net and all of it crap, or if anywon has a site they can recomend to me that would be grate thanks.

:yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT BERLINA/ 98 VS SIII MALOO (RED) LX SLR5000
See the odd ones on ebay...in 2010 i prob saw 25 kits of all types for vr to vs....if your not in a hurry just scan ebay daily and im sure somthing will come up that suites you.......not that ive done it but if you gooogle vr body kits it may just come up with a place that makes them new...best of luck......cheeeers

All style

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden commodore VR Acclaim 1995
ok cool and yes stupid google..... all that come up is where to get new 1s from but ill have a look on ebay l8ers thanks.

Adds_05

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 5.7L
mmm,alot of people dont seem to like later model kits on earlier models,that said,its your car so if you like it then go for it. another thing be very careful buying fibreglass kits of ebay,heaps of people have had stacks of problems with them not fitting,very thin fibreglass etc