Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Where can I introduce myself?

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
The biggest one everyone is forgetting is, If you get done for doing something stupid and losing your license, don't expect any sympathy from anyone here. Other then that, Welcome to the forums and Yes expect a good brawl if a rather touchy subject comes up.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Welcome. Best idea is to read and familiarise yourself with the forum rules, then maybe lurk the forums for a bit and get a feel for things.

Have to add to the don't list:

Don't dig up old threads with a pointless comment, it seems to be a favourite trick of noobs.

Escape-The-Fate

HSV, i just want one
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS, M6
welcome mate, im young myself..as i see it age isnt really a factor here everyone seems to get along unless you cant type properly..or are one of those fellas that types up posts of doing sick skids and ****..

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
Hello from an old bugger :) who drives a crappy old VN while the wife drives the shitty VZ :)

I wish I drove a BWM or a subirooie so I could be in the real world

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Welcome to the forum mate.

I think there is a good mix of oldies and youngens on here. There certainly is a wealth of information and people looking to help out.

Read through the site rules for a start, they are strictly enforced so keep that in mind.

Also, there is a fair bit of banter that goes on here, gotta take alot of what is said with a grain of salt.

Hope you enjoy the forum mate!

Cheers

Jester.

brokenikon

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Maloo: 2008 VE SV6: 2004 VY II R8 Maloo
G'day and welcome. You can pick up a truck load of useful info on the tech sections here, and about a million different opinions in the pub lol. I'm an old fart but still picking up useful stuff from these forums.

STEEV888

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 200sx.
hi josh. welcome to jc.
also never insult mechanics on this forum.. i learned that the hard way =P
and the old blokes will always pick on you for something.

blacknight

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
Hello Josh, I saved a truck load of money by taking the advise from this forum. I've got a VX after my BMW, and I'm still learning more about this car. IMHO, this site is well balanced. With tech issues mixed in with a lot of Aussie humour. Its one of the first few sites that I visit everyday.

Welcome to the justcommodores.com universe

calais&statesman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, VR Statesman 5.0l and WK
Hi there, We're new here too...

My partner Terry (aka Poss) has a VP Calais international and I have a VR statesman. Both of our cars have a few big issues, and hopefully everyone here will have some ideas on what our problems are. Poss is an interstate truck driver, so 9 times out of 10 it will be me on here...