Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Where does this fuel line go vs ute

Willipede

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs v6 S pac Ute
Wondering if anyone can tell me what this line coming from the fuel tank is and if it's supposed to be connected somewhere can't see anything obvious

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
Pictures would help. Probably a breather.

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
The attached diagram should help:

Attachments

• VR-VS Fuel Tank - Ute.jpg
    VR-VS Fuel Tank - Ute.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 7,162

Willipede

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs v6 S pac Ute
Sorry was on my phone and wouldn't let me upload a photo, It was the line for the charcoal canister that had come off, need to take the tank out and reconnect it

jeepster

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Ute
The attached diagram should help:
What manual is that drawing from? I think it has a mistake. The pipe nearest the drain is the breather hose. It is shown as a small hose stuffed inside a bigger hose, which is correct, but is labelled fuel feed. The inboard of the 3 pipes goes to the fuel filter, and is therefore goes to the pump. The middle pipe is the return hose - that one is correct. So two labels are mixed up.
BTW I have managed to change pump and return hoses through the access panel behind the seat if you raise the tank 15 mm. Unfortunately, the pipe for breather hose is
angled up, and the bottom of the tank sits on it. I think you do have to pull the tank out to connect that one.