Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

where to buy carbide drill bits?

blinky phil

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II scrap pac
hi i was wondering if anyone knew where to buy tungsten carbide drill bits near penrith area i am from blue mountains, and need to find that sought of drill bits unless anyone knows whether there is a better drill bit for high grade steel, but i still need to know where i can get a bit to drill through hardened steel preferably best drill bits possible? thankyou.

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
your local tool shop should have them somewhere like blackwoods or total tools uuum repco might have them but youll pay an arm and a leg you might even get them at super cheap

blinky phil

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II scrap pac
my local tool shop only sells chinese rubbish,
repco don't sell anything ,
scotts auto 1 dont have anything but chinese rubbish,
so i dont know any other ideas

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
engineers shop

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Yeah I'm allways amazed how many people say where do I get this bolt, this bearing this drill bit. Engineers are drilling hard steels all day every day and they are also buying drill bits fairly often too :). There are shops that sell engineering supplies and they are full of all this good stuff

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
yip cant beat the engineers i buy everything from there bolts drills bearings pipefittings you name it they have it most engineers will have hundreds of drill bits as they cant wait to buy in a new one when one breaks.most have a small retail or trade supply section as well