Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Where to Buy the Small Things + VE Battery Terminal

HSViCalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY07 HSVi Calais 6.0
Hello All,

I'm in the process of an Audison build in my VE Calais. Have already installed the G8 Designs kit and a new Pioneer head unit.

False floor is going in this week (any moment i can get after work really) and next step is amp/processor wiring and final fitoff.

What i'm trying to find is the niggly things that make a build all the more special:

1. 2GA Wire Ferrules
2. Shrink Wrap for 8.3mm wires
3. Techflex
4. Speed Wire

Seems i can get all the above from USA, but i dont need a bag of 100 ferrules when i only need 2. If anyone knows a retailer in AUS that sells this stuff i'd appreciate a reply.

On another note, does anyone with a VE know if it's possible to replace the battery terminals? I notice there is a small 60A/60A fuse block that sits just off the positive terminal clamp. Ideally i'd like to add a modified terminal to give me a nice fitoff for 2GA cabling to the distro block

rambunctious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon
Hello All,

I'm in the process of an Audison build in my VE Calais. Have already installed the G8 Designs kit and a new Pioneer head unit.

False floor is going in this week (any moment i can get after work really) and next step is amp/processor wiring and final fitoff.

What i'm trying to find is the niggly things that make a build all the more special:

1. 2GA Wire Ferrules
2. Shrink Wrap for 8.3mm wires
3. Techflex
4. Speed Wire

Seems i can get all the above from USA, but i dont need a bag of 100 ferrules when i only need 2. If anyone knows a retailer in AUS that sells this stuff i'd appreciate a reply.

On another note, does anyone with a VE know if it's possible to replace the battery terminals? I notice there is a small 60A/60A fuse block that sits just off the positive terminal clamp. Ideally i'd like to add a modified terminal to give me a nice fitoff for 2GA cabling to the distro block

No idea if it will help, try RS components.http://au.rs-online.com/web/