Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Where to go to get work/tune done for 304?

VZImpulseSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
'79 HZ Ute
Hey guys, i'm in perth and trying to find who does work on 5L 304's.

Has a fair bit of work, but has had a new fuel system and twin throttle bodies put on and not been tuned since, and also need a cam package installed.

Tried Al Gibbs but haven't had a reply yet. Tried a handful of workshops and the only place who i've found thats said they can do it is Kwinana Performance. Is there anyone out who can do work on a 304 and tune?

Cheers

bigstu

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ss,vn calais 355
Faraone engines,I think he's over in malaga,I was over in perth in 09 and took my vn 304 to harry at The performance shoppe in Wangara and got a haltech put in and he had john faraone contract tuning for him at the time and man that guy knows what he is doing and I cant recommend him enough.If your still running memcal tunes in the standard ecu I know CSC Commodore service center in Wangara was doing a lot of memcal tunes.But man I reckon you should have a talk to faraone engines.

Decicrate

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67
You can not go past BYE Performance. BYE Performance is located at Unit 4/108 Briggs Street, Welshpool. PH 0438 944 648.