Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jake Wilson

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Sedan
Hi,

I’m looking at doing a complete intake and exhaust haulover/repair/dyno with my VF Series 1 VF (L77 Engine).

I’ve already got a crap Chinese OTR CAI and factory sports exhaust fitted, but want to really go all the way I can to improve performance/sound beforeI give it a new cam and dyno tune (just finances holding me back atm from doing it all in one).

I already have a Harrop OTR CAI ready to go, but can’t seem to find anyone who will just sell me the complete exhaust system on its own - unless I pay them to install it as well. Ive gone to most tuners, performance shops and online stores with the same result.

I want to but it privately outright to get it to the dimensions I want, and due to wanting to privately get it entirely coated in ceramic (already have it lined up and priced up), and then give it to my tuner/installer of choice.

I can give you the exact specifics but pretty much want a full engine back exhaust (headers, extractors, hi-flow cats, etc. in a 3” exhaust of 409grade stainless steel.

Anyone have any advice where to look or go for this?

Cheers,

Jake

chunda

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 vf2 ssv redline
Hi Jake, try the exhaust shop Australia in melbourne . They will supply any exhaust and components you want if your still in the market for one.