Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

where to put my tacho?

aussie_cruzin

got boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SSV Ute
i just wanted a cheap mod that adds something to the car and down the track i will be getting a man conversion so it wont be pointless down the track but im getting it out of the way anyways its getting put in now so hopefully all goes well ...god every1 on here gives people **** ...why dont u start talkin about my fully sik neons i bet that will fill up a few more pages

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
You have neons? LOL

clubby_you

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs clubsport
why not just spend the $20 and get a level 2 cluster from the wreckers instead of being one of those guys that a shake my head at when i pull up at a set of lights......

aussie_cruzin

got boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SSV Ute
why not just spend the $20 and get a level 2 cluster from the wreckers instead of being one of those guys that a shake my head at when i pull up at a set of lights......

i guess you will have 2 shake your head cos its in

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
Where did you end up putting it? Hopefully not somewhere itll end up buried in your skull if you have a stack

tt460

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS exec
Where did you end up putting it? Hopefully not somewhere itll end up buried in your skull if you have a stack

with any luck it will hit his head, seems like the type of person tha knows better than every one else, i can tell him were to stick his tacho but i dont think he would enjoy it.

aussie_cruzin

got boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SSV Ute
with any luck it will hit his head, seems like the type of person tha knows better than every one else, i can tell him were to stick his tacho but i dont think he would enjoy it.

all i did was ask for some help trying to find places to put the tacho and then every1 starts giving me ****....i'll make sure next time i get every single just commodore members approval before i go putting anything on my car...

aussie_cruzin

got boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SSV Ute

its attached to this panel thingy on the right side of steering wheel

tivoom

pimpin pizza wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Wagon
Good place mate don't worry about the tools on here if thats what you want to speed your hard earned cash good no you beats spending it drugs ect