Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

where to put my tacho?

aussie_cruzin

got boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SSV Ute
any1 got pictures of a rpm tacho fitted in a vr i need to work out the best spot to put it. any help will be appreciated :thumbsup:

VryNeat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL EXEC
shortly ill be looking at making brackets for tachos so u can simply remove an aircon vent and plug them in if you wish to let me use your car as a demo for the vr/vs ill be able to do it for free, just gotta get the equipment first

aussie_cruzin

got boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SSV Ute
shortly ill be looking at making brackets for tachos so u can simply remove an aircon vent and plug them in if you wish to let me use your car as a demo for the vr/vs ill be able to do it for free, just gotta get the equipment first

no thanks...

aussie_cruzin

got boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SSV Ute
Its not a douche bag reply mate, Anyone who puts a tacho into a VR V6 auto is a tool.
Grow up a little so your big enough to see theres one in your dash.

Not to mention its cop bait.

i know i have 1 already im not blind but i want 1 my money my car...and you askin a 6 foot 3 guy to grow up...if i did my head would be threw the roof..

aussie_cruzin

got boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SSV Ute
also its not cop bait im off my p's so they dont hassle me much anyways and its not a 5 inch tacho its just 3inch one or something so its not gonna be in my face 2 much..aslong as you put it in the right area its legal.

should be good to have shift light anyways when i get either the man conversion in or shift kit i will post a pic of it up when its in

ScoHar

Jizz in my pants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
nice sig gotta love it:yeah: