Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

wheres the mark 'chopper' read death thread aussies??

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
I see your point but old chopper was a bit different. He may have held a judge hostage but mostly he was standing over other criminals. And his assaults and murders were never anyone innocent (that we know of). I don't idolize him but I find him allot more likeable than the Moran's or Carl Williams. He was the criminal that the others ran from.

You've been listening to too many of choppers stories. He was a standover man and regular citizens that crossed his path were scared too sh1tless of him to go to the police. He may have bashed and killed drug dealers and criminals in his time, but he did it for his own personal gain. They way his fanboys go on you'd think he went around cleaning up the scum because he was Melbourne's guardian angle or something. He was a horrible bloke and the fact that it was "mostly" against other crims doesn't change anything he did.

Credit to him for staying out of trouble at the end and I enjoyed his interesting stories but you can't buy into his BS and confuse stories with reality

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Chopper Reid was nothing but a common criminal, stand over man and low life thug that tried to live of his notoriety in the later years of his life. That's about the best tribute I'll give to him.

I see your point but old chopper was a bit different. He may have held a judge hostage but mostly he was standing over other criminals. And his assaults and murders were never anyone innocent (that we know of). I don't idolize him but I find him allot more likeable than the Moran's or Carl Williams. He was the criminal that the others ran from.

There is no "may" about it. The guy walked into a magistrates (?) court with a gun and held it to the judge's head. For that he was convicted and jailed. You are saying the judge, let alone all the others in the court who were traumatised wasn't innocent is a joke. Make no mistake - he was nothing more than a bully who never quite grew up and threw a tantrum when things didn't go his way.

Big-Al

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 5.7 M6
I thought the guy was a total twat but hey that's just my opinion. Another low life bites the dust. :nopity:

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Good riddance he was nothing but another violent criminal.

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
i thought the movie was pretty entertaining... but thats just my opinion

chopper-1.jpg

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
gotta remember, he spent the first 12 years of his life as a seventh day adventist. i'd be a ####ing murderer too if that was me!

That would turn anybody into a axe wielding maniac , f&@?ing god botherers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free