Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Which head unit?

Famine

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina V6
I am unsure as to which head unit is better for the money. I can get the Pioneer DEH-P7750MP for $340 or the Pioneer DEH-P5750MP for $265. I realise the 7750 is better, but is it worth the extra money? These prices are from the online stores on ebay, very cheap and by the looks of the feedback very reputable.

This is to go into my VR, which I want to eventually add some subs & amp and also splits in the front. Is the DEH-P7750MP worth the extra $75?

dephilile

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S2
I think the DEH-P7750MP looks cooler, but personally I don’t think there is anything wrong with the DEH-P5750MP. Unless you are looking at spending a fortune on your system I’d stick with the DEH-P5750MP and possibly put the money you save towards the rest of your system. i just had a quick look at the specs for them and there isn't really much difference.

venomous

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vn Commodore
i got the DEH-P6750MP for 370$.

might be cheaper now though, its deffinatly worth it. i havent played around with the others you mentioned but i love my DEH-P6750MP.

i really like the little LCD with the visulisations and stuff, pumps my alpine types splits very nicely.