Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Which LPG conversion for my VS?

H

hammy

Hi
I'm looking to convert my VS ute (series 3) to LPG and can't seem to get any indepedant advice on which conversion is the best for the VS. I've heard from one installer who installed Parnell and Impco systems, that Impco is the go. Another says Parnell. Yet another "who's been doing it for years" says that a BRC kit is the only one to use for a VS. Given that I hear that the VS "may" have head/valve issues if the right setup isn't used, I'm keen to know if anyone has any hands-on or industry experience with this. many thanks for any advice:confused:

hammy

danielsan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 SS 5.7/A4
Diffrent installers always will have diffrent opinions as to which is best for a particular model. Prehaps ring them back and ask them more questions on the system(s) that they've recomended to you.

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
from what i hear its all same **** different names, in other words not much difference between brands.
my car been on gas for 10 years and is yet to have any engine probs relating to LPG.