Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Which OTR intake is best?

Which OTR do you think is best

• Total voters

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
I would personally go DuSpeed. The looks and performance are both fantastic. They look almost stock, they come up real nice when clean and down the track are also great for a bit of a dress up/paint.

The Rammjet apparently is better, performance wise, but sticks out like dogs balls and doesnt look anywhere near as good.

Jacko84

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina soon to be 5L
Hey mate depends who are you getting to do your performance mods that tuner will usually have a preference.

undersuspicion

Now That's How We Roll!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy SV8 Series 2
Hey mate depends who are you getting to do your performance mods that tuner will usually have a preference.

Yeah looking at Eddy and the guys at Active, spoke to him, they havent really got a preference. He said the DuSpeed is a good unit, but can be hard to get hold of, Said ramjet was crap and said the alloy ones arent too bad.
Still open to ideas and suggestions tho guys.

Merv Murray

Reaction score
Members Ride
WM CAPRICE 6.0 A6
Hi All, I've ordered a Ramjet 3 OTR for my LS3 WN Caprice, that was 3 months ago & I'm still waiting. So if you want 1 of these for my car, be prepared for a very long wait. It appears that the manufacturer of these GM Motorsport, is having issues getting the K&N air filters.

Ice2045

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Commodore SS Z Series
Hi All, I've ordered a Ramjet 3 OTR for my LS3 WN Caprice, that was 3 months ago & I'm still waiting. So if you want 1 of these for my car, be prepared for a very long wait. It appears that the manufacturer of these GM Motorsport, is having issues getting the K&N air filters.
Any update?

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
Just arrived in mail.....post is from Sept 2020

Reacher

Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Caprice