Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Which Sway bars

joesvs

Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VS Wagon
proto_vr i just got my car lowered. check out thread "low enough for me". i'm more than happy with the way my car handles know. it makes it feel completely diffferent and i didn't even touch the sway bars. it looks heaps better (you aren't going to get that with sway bars), smoother ride (you aren't going to get that with sway bars either). seriously, save the money and do springs and shocks first.

DaPlaya

Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VS Series II
proto_vr said:
I have a VR S pack

MM, Well what would you guys surgest as far as springs and shocks, (please don't bother saying kings)

I'm still not 100% convinced that i shouldn't do sways first

Then do the sway bars... and learn from the experience :thumbsup:

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
i've got a VH dropped on super low kings springs with bilstein competition shock all around and this things solid(better on the track then the road), actually harsh at 50km but at 200km its rock solid, rides the bumps beatifully and it's still got the original sway bars on it, yep, i'll put whiteline swaybars on it one day but as it's a weekend driver/track day car so it doesn't bother me how rides on aucklands fantastic smooth streets (sarcasm):bang:

edit:here is a shortcut to the above mentioned thread
http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/showthread.php?t=40309

Last edited: