Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Which VE Would you have?

Which VE would you take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickled

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Hmmm.... Omega ute or Omega sedan....... Underpowered lifeless ute or underpowered lifeless sedan. Kinda like deciding if I want to gnaw off my left leg or right.

Do you ever get bored of being a figjam? Not everyone can afford/drive a Senator.

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Do you ever get bored of being a figjam? Not everyone can afford/drive a Senator.

Owning a bog standard Omega isn't exactly something to 'brag' about or be proud of... yeah it's a new'ish' car but in the grand scheme of things, it really is nothing more than an A to B car.

Sorry for the reality check.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage

eh??? The Senator wasn't mentioned what so ever in any part of this thread till you mentioned it :s. Figjam for me or jealousy from you???

Pickled

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Owning a bog standard Omega isn't exactly something to 'brag' about or be proud of... yeah it's a new'ish' car but in the grand scheme of things, it really is nothing more than an A to B car.

Sorry for the reality check.

I really don't think the OP was bragging about it, perhaps he wants to sell one but doesn't know which one to keep and wants a second opinion?

eh??? The Senator wasn't mentioned what so ever in any part of this thread till you mentioned it :s. Figjam for me or jealousy from you???

So the 'underpowered' comment you made was no reference to what you drive at all, riiiight.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
So the 'underpowered' comment you made was no reference to what you drive at all, riiiight.

I think it was just an opinion, as the OP asked for. Do you constantly have a stick up your ass, or is it only when you come onto JC?

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
I really don't think the OP was bragging about it, perhaps he wants to sell one but doesn't know which one to keep and wants a second opinion?

Well, perhaps OP should have worded his OP a little better if that was his intention.

My interpretation of this thread is 'which one do you like better', in which case my and quite a few others who have replied to this thread answers have been 'neither'.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage

'underpowered' is a relative statement. And yes, compared to the 6 cars I regularly drive 6 cyl VE's feel underpowered to most of them. Tbh i'm bored shitless with the Senator these days which and am unlikely to buy another.

What is amusing is your sensitivity to a genuine opinion put forward in a thread asking for such. Here is another for you - I think it's a great move that Holden have dropped the Omega and Berlina models with the VF. They were both nothing but fleet buyer stripper models and that end of the market will be filled with the lower cost Malibu very well.

Pickled

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
'underpowered' is a relative statement. And yes, compared to the 6 cars I regularly drive 6 cyl VE's feel underpowered to most of them. Tbh i'm bored shitless with the Senator these days which and am unlikely to buy another.

What is amusing is your sensitivity to a genuine opinion put forward in a thread asking for such. Here is another for you - I think it's a great move that Holden have dropped the Omega and Berlina models with the VF. They were both nothing but fleet buyer stripper models and that end of the market will be filled with the lower cost Malibu very well.

You're right, that's exactly what he was asking, for you pricks to tell him how under-powered his cars are.

And this sub-forum moves that little bit closer to the toilet.

Status
Not open for further replies.