Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

which wires

Filb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY sedan+ wifes VYII wagon.
hi guys does anyone or have a picture of the plug or any idea of which wires goto what to get the streering wheel controls to work with an after market stereo i have one with 3.3 v on it one with ad2 one with ad1 and one with agnd im sure the agnd is ground but where the hell do these other bastards plug in on the factory harness any help im up to my ass in wirs and gettin shitty i cant work this **** out help me before i kill an arab!!!!!!!!!:banstick:
thanx all

MYVESSV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 6LT M6
elec drawing

this may help you not sure but it does show steering wheel controls etc

Attachments

• img032.pdf
    203.4 KB · Views: 230

Filb

Reaction score
Members Ride
thanx for the help but i figured it out myself late friday night
to MYVESSV8 thanx for the schematic anyway is might help someone else in the future at least i got 1 reply after a heap of views and no comments
it wasn,t that hard to figure out after all only needed to use 2 of the wires and some reverse thinking and viola donezo

MYVESSV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 6LT M6
may be worth putting up how you connected so others can also gain a benefit, the more info for everybody the better (and well done on the fix)

StoneX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6.0L
... at least i got 1 reply after a heap of views and no comments...
This would be due to your vague title... I came in to help but saw it was for a VY which I know nothing about.

VEO55

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV UTE
This would be due to your vague title... I came in to help but saw it was for a VY which I know nothing about.

I too did read the thread, I didn't reply for a number of reasons.
As StoneX said, your title had was not specific, There was very little information about the products you are using, also your swearing and racial comment at the end deterred me.
The forum is here to answer users questions, the more information you provide... The more help you will receive.

Filb

Reaction score
Members Ride
also your swearing and racial comment at the end deterred me.
I was born in UAE and i am proud of it .Its a term i use daily when i get frustrated but if you don,t approve "hey" IT happens but what do ya do

it is sorted now so im happy with the result i worked it out with little to no help
thanx again MYVESS8

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Your thread gives me the shits to the point I could kill a goddamned tea towel headed sand fly chewing terrorist arab too...

Now guess where the #### im born.

Filb

Reaction score
Members Ride
sorry to have p*#sed you off if more info was required id have given it it wasnt my intention to upset anyone on the forum but i thought you would have been able to help me as you have others on the forum with your expertise in car audio sorry you think im a terrorist but nothing i can do about that.
Im sure even you sometimes get the s**ts with car audio sometimes and even get a little frustrated with it.I dont mean to offend anyone ill try to be more concise with my quires in the future if i dont get kicked from the forum for being a
goddamned tea towel headed sand fly chewing terrorist arab

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Yes, I get frustrated with it all the time... I try to limit myself to sugars, shivers snd the occasional damn. Lol