Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

whinning sound and viabration

WILD VR CLUBBY

lack of licence
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 vy s
maybe something is still rubing?

ruredi

AVGJO3
Reaction score
Members Ride
'12 SS V Z Series Manaul Sportwagon
Tail-Shaft I'm guessing since the same thing went on my dads VP SS. Although your car used to be ours and the Gearbox was always pretty shitty...so investigate further in that direction.

Cheers, Joe :thumbsup:

cruzncommo

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5spd
i have a buggered tailshaft, vibrates when u take off. its probably your diff, they tend to whinge alot.

myvq5ltr

Reaction score
Members Ride
vq statesman 5ltr
gearbox

well i was going to try to start with the chippaa things first and work my way up so?, the funny thing is i didnt notice it before i put the calais internationalls on with the adapter hubs, im thinking it could possibly be were the hub fits into the rim there is abit of play might need them rings that fill in that play but they,d need to be mighty thin?? so im gonna try balance wheels first ,then them rings if that dosnt work, then tyleshaft, or maybe both at same time so thats first, thanks for the advice guys keep it coming if ya got it lol.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: oh as for the transmission im getting it reconditioned with a stage two if thats what it is???

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Sounds like the diff to me, when you put it into o/d it might be enough to take up slack through the driveline. I'd have a driveline place check it out, they could tell you in 30 seconds.