Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

white headlights?

VLC86

..stay N/A..
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais
hey guys, my vl is in serious need for some new headlights, the reflectors are in alright condition..but the light im geting at the moment is pretty terrible. i want some of the white globes. iv been looking for some globes on the internet, would anyone know what specific globes i would need?

also, are there any restrictions to the lights i can have?

cheers

nasty1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy2 clubsport
are you talking about those realy bright things that blind you.

i personaly hate them well hate cars being driven towards me with them they are a bad hazzard

calais24/7

Mucca Mad Boys
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais II 5L, 98 rodeo v6
are you talking about those realy bright things that blind you.

i personaly hate them well hate cars being driven towards me with them they are a bad hazzard

I agree they like blind you and late at night its so hard to concentrate, but i would love to have a set they give an awesome light :p. There are aftermarket HID kits availible but they are pretty pricey

vk.jonno

:):):)
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk commodore, hq one tonner, hj ute,
get they at super cheap autoooo.

Jezza

Now with LS1 power
Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman International
i have some globes in mine that are good and arent to bright i think there Narva and there called arctic blue

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
Yep arctic blue is what you might be looking for (i've got them in my wagon, very good), gives a very nice light and does not blind people causing them to run over a nun that happens to be on the sidewalk.

calais24/7

Mucca Mad Boys
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais II 5L, 98 rodeo v6
I have found those so called blue lights or artic lights dont work for me in the vee hell, but i think that is just becuase my actually headlights are old, faded, flaking and just shity. So im looking at getting new non genuine ones and see how that goes. The brighter globes have worked for me though in a differant car and they are like 30-40 bucks depending on where you go. One of the guys with the blue vl project who i forget right now changed his headlights and had a before and after pic and it looked so much better, freshend the whole front end up.

Jezza

Now with LS1 power
Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman International
new headlights make a HUGE difference in how much light comes out and the arctic blue globes make it a nice white colour

VLC86

..stay N/A..
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais
yeah thanks. luckily i have a job i just got at super cheap auto so ill be able to get some and put them in

jatsvl

NEEDS MORE POWER!
Reaction score
Members Ride
vl exec wagon
xenon blue or arctic blue are a super bright white and not blinding they are also reasonably cheap,
don't go the hid kit, they are to expensive and unreliable.