Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

White VFII SS-V Wagon

spud_22

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS-V Wagon, VS UTE, 96 VS Senator
Picked this up last night after a 3 week wait. Don't know how some of you blokes can wait months, was the longest 3 weeks of my life.

So took the missus to Holden to have a look at the series 2, we had never really seen one in person and were pretty keen to look. Wasn't ever considering getting one just looking because we both liked them. A few days later I really felt like driving one and dragged the missus back to Holden again to go for a squirt. Needless to say we were both hooked. My girlfriends Grandpa worked at Holden for 40+ year so we were entitled to a pretty good discount, but when the dealer told us the price we would be getting it for my jaw nearly hit the floor. Yeah so in the end they made it really hard for us to not buy the car. lol
Just under $42K drive away, 5 year warrantee, 5 year roadside assist

Engine: LS3 6.2L V8

Transmission: 6 speed auto with paddle shift

Wheels: Stock 19"

Suspension: Stock

Factory/Dealer extras:
  • Smoke bonnet protector
  • Boot lip protector
  • Floor mats
  • Boot liner
  • Cargo net
  • Paddle shift

Coming soon/Done extras:
  • Opti coat Done 11/7
  • Tint Done 35% Darkest legal
  • Coil overs
  • Bee sting Done
  • Gloss black roof Done wrapped 12/8
  • Sports armour Done
  • OTR Pending missus approval
  • Exhaust Pending missus approval
  • Tune Pending missus approval

Still need to take some pictures but heres one for now.
13590446_1190044004361269_6769602292761891961_n_zpsjden9tb2.jpg

Last edited:

Smitty

Reaction score
Members Ride
GenF SV340 R8 Tourer, VK race car, ZX12R
.... sweet
like white wagons :)

MYSS94

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSVR | VU2 SS Ute
Nice Wagon mate - and good pics :)

spud_22

Reaction score
Members Ride
Opti coat+ was done yesterday. Did a little water test, poured some water on another car to see what happened then poured some on the wagon.
Didn't expect the water to just run off like it did, thought it was just going too bead up nice. Very happy with the results so far.
For those who haven't seen it.

Last edited by a moderator:

waynebatt

Only milk should be 2L
Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 VF SV6 Storm Sportwagon
ive got my wagon done with opticoat also. Been about a year now and is still good...

the water doesnt bead off quite as well as when i first had it done, which isnt a huge deal.... BUT the best thing is i Still dont have a single swirl mark or hairline spiderwebbing anywhere on the car. Still looks like glass after every wash.

I have however done my best to still treat it right. I dry the car with an air blower to avoid wiping it with anything which may scratch it. I also use a foam lance to clean the car before then cleaning it with the wool mit & detergent. again to avoid possibly scratching any surface dust around on the car....

If you treat it right then it will keep the car looking as new for a long time to come.

good luck buddy, love the car :)

spud_22

Reaction score
Members Ride
ive got my wagon done with opticoat also. Been about a year now and is still good...

the water doesnt bead off quite as well as when i first had it done, which isnt a huge deal.... BUT the best thing is i Still dont have a single swirl mark or hairline spiderwebbing anywhere on the car. Still looks like glass after every wash.

I have however done my best to still treat it right. I dry the car with an air blower to avoid wiping it with anything which may scratch it. I also use a foam lance to clean the car before then cleaning it with the wool mit & detergent. again to avoid possibly scratching any surface dust around on the car....

If you treat it right then it will keep the car looking as new for a long time to come.

good luck buddy, love the car :)

Thanks mate, one of the main reasons I got it done was because I saw your car done and when I found out it had a lifetime warranty.
Iv ordered some snow foam which I hope is as good as iv heard. I don't really plan on touching the car with a sponge or kit.
Going to take it for regular detailing at the place that did the opti coat.