Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

White VP SS, Tidy bit of gear. 19's, clean bay, gauges

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline
untitle.JPG

MADSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn ss
An even Bigger NO from me.

BTI03L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP SS and VL Turbo BT1
Just stirrin the pot lads. Dipstick and cruise bracket came back so not long now. Hopefully mid next week i'll be driving it.

Sarah1988

Sarah 91 SS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP SS
Beautiful! I hear white is the rarest in the VP SS! it looks really super! I have recently purchased a 91 VP SS, needs the rear main done too! it had a 3:71 Diff & stage 2 shift kit, 4 into 1 extractors & sports exhaust just to mention a few things :) Im super happy with it despite the time & money that still needs to be spent... One day I hope to have it looking like your (ofcourse not in the white) agree with what the others are saying about the spoiler, Love that you have kept the interior original :)

BTI03L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP SS and VL Turbo BT1
looks mint man, love the VP SS's i took the spoiler off mine aswell, makes it look alot neater at the back in my opinion... yours is deff one of my fav's on here!!

Keep it up.

Thanks mate glad you like it!!

BTI03L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP SS and VL Turbo BT1
Beautiful! I hear white is the rarest in the VP SS! it looks really super! I have recently purchased a 91 VP SS, needs the rear main done too! it had a 3:71 Diff & stage 2 shift kit, 4 into 1 extractors & sports exhaust just to mention a few things :) Im super happy with it despite the time & money that still needs to be spent... One day I hope to have it looking like your (ofcourse not in the white) agree with what the others are saying about the spoiler, Love that you have kept the interior original :)

Cheers Sarah!! U'll be happy with what you got VP SS is underated so need some good examples out there. Start a thread on yours get some pics up!!!!!

BTI03L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP SS and VL Turbo BT1
345kn4z.jpg

All done now!!! Drives great so happy with it.